Surya Brasil How to Henna Video
- Wash your hair with shampoo to remove residue, styling products and to prepare hair to receive Surya Brasil’s henna coloring treatment. Do not use creams or conditioners. Try Surya Brasil Color Fixation Restorative Shampoo, Sapien Women Coconut/Mango Shampoo or Amazonia Preciosa Shampoo for your hair type.
- Rinse shampoo and towel dry your hair.
- Put on the complimentary gloves found in the box of Surya Henna Cream.
- Remove the cap off the bottle of Surya Henna Cream without breaking the seal in case you wish to reuse left over color, which will last up to the expiration date, which may be up to three years in a sealed bottle. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Apply color with your hands, using gloves and taking care to spread the color evenly, from roots to hair ends. Note: during application be careful not to pull the cream from the roots to hair ends with a comb, since this will remove color from your hair.
- After applying color, cover the hair with the plastic shower cap. Strictly follow the indicated time on the color chart to obtain desired color (see the color chart in the instruction manual for desired results).
- After waiting, remove the plastic cap, put a small amount of water on the hair and massage softly.
- Rinse thoroughly removing the color until the rinse water is clear.
- Apply Surya Brasil’s Color Fixation Conditioner. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.